Okeechobee County, Florida GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This Florida-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
|Okeechobee County, Florida|
Location in the state of Florida
Location of Florida in the U.S.
|Founded||May 8, 1917|
Okeechobee County Courthouse
304 NW 2nd Street
Okeechobee, FL 34972
Clerk Circuit Court has marriage, divorce, probate and court records
from 1917 and land records from 1880’s.
County Health Department has birth and death records. 
Places / Localities
For tips on accessing Okeechobee County, Florida Genealogy census records online, see: Florida Census.
- Okeechobee County, Florida Obituary Collection Free from GenealogyBuff.com. From Various Funeral Homes in the Okeechobee area.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- Okeechobee County Florida GenWeb Project, Inc.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Okeechobee County, Florida Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Okeechobee County, Florida Page 136 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).