Oklahoma Censuses Existing and LostEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 03:29, 10 February 2010 by KirkBE
|Oklahoma and Indian Territories: Existing and Lost Federal Census Schedules|
|Exact Date||Population Schedules||Veterans/ Pensioners||Slave Owners||Mortality||Agricultural||Industrial/ Manufact- urers||Defective||Indian|
|1940 Apr 1||Public release in 2012||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|1930 Apr 1||Exist||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|1920 Jan 1||Exist||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|1910 Apr 15||Exist||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|1907 Federal||Seminole County only||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|1900 Jun 1||OK & Indian Terr. exist||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|1890 Jun 2 Federal||Oklahoma and Indian Territories both lost||OK and Indian Territories exist||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|1880 Jun 1||no census||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|1870 Jun 1||no census||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|1860 Jun 1||Non-Indians on Indian Territory enumerated as part of Arkansas Territory||-||see Arkansas Territory||see Arkansas Territory||see Arkansas Territory||Lost||-||-|
|1850 Jun 1||no census||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|1840 Jun 1||no census||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|1830 Jun 1||no census||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|1820 Aug 7||Lost (Arkansas and Missouri Territories)||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Oklahoma: Existing and Lost State Census Schedules|
|Exact Date||Population Schedules|
|1907||Statistical State Census|
Territorial Census: for the counties of Logan, Oklahoma, Cleveland, Canadian, Kingfisher, Payne, and Beaver only.
Sources and Notes
- ↑ Indian Territory, and Oklahoma Territory were separate until 1907 when they were joined to form the State of Oklahoma.
- ↑ Anne Bruner Eales, and Robert M Kvasnicka, ed., Guide to Genealogical Research in the National Archives of the United States, 3d ed. (Washington, D.C.: NARA, 2000), 37-38.
- ↑ William Thorndale, and William Dollarhide, Map Guide to the U.S. Federal Censuses, 1790-1920 (Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing, 1987), 275-280.
- ↑ William Dollarhide, The Census Book: A Genealogists Guide to Federal Census Facts, Schedules and Indexes (Bountiful, Utah: Heritage Quest, 1999).
- ↑ Only for separate "Indian schedules" taken along with federal population schedules.
- ↑ Ann S. Lainhart, State Census Records (Baltimore: Genealogical Pub., 1992)[FHL Book 973 X2Lai], 96.
- ↑ Ann S. Lainhart, State Census Records (Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing, 1992), 95-96.
- ↑ Henry J. Dubester, State Censuses: An Annotated Bibliography of Censuses of Population Taken After the Year 1790 by States and Territories of the United States (Washington, D.C.: U.S. Government Printing Office, 1948), 52.
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback