Oklahoma County, Oklahoma
From FamilySearch Wiki
|Line 74:||Line 74:|
==== Church ====
==== Court ====
==== Court ====
Revision as of 17:25, 12 June 2013
Oklahoma County, Oklahoma genealogy and family history research page. Guide to genealogy, history, and courthouse sources including birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, wills, deeds and land records, Civil War records, family histories, cemeteries, churches, tax records, newspapers, and obituaries.
|Oklahoma County, Oklahoma|
| Map of Oklahoma highlighting Oklahoma County|
Location in the state of Oklahoma
| Map of the U.S. highlighting Oklahoma|
Location of Oklahoma in the U.S.
|County Seat||Oklahoma City|
|Address|| Oklahoma County Courthouse|
320 Robert South Kerr Avenue.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73012
Oklahoma County Courthouse
320 Robert S Kerr Avenue
Oklahoma City, OK 73012
County Clerk has marriage, divorce, probate and court records from 1890
1890--Oklahoma County was created in 1890. It was an original county.
County seat: Oklahoma City 
LDS Cemetery Records
page 162 - 62rd and Penn Avenue Cemetery, Oklahoma City
page 165 - Catholic Cemetery
page 166 - Wheatland Cemetery
- Christner Cemetery, Edmond
- Grace Lawn Cemetery, Edmond
- Hebrew Cemetery, Oklahoma City
- Lockridge Cemetery, Edmond
- Memorial Park Cemetery, Oklahoma City
- Pleasant Hill Cemetery, Edmond
- Ressurection Cemetery, Oklahoma City
- Rose Hill Burial Park, Oklahoma City
- Sunnylane Cemetery, Del City (Sunnylane Road)
- Waterloo Cemetery, Edmond
- Whistler Cemetery, Edmond
For tips on accessing Oklahoma County, Oklahoma census records online, see: Oklahoma Census.
1889–present County Clerk's free online images and indexes of all Oklahoma County deeds.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- The Oklahoma County OK GenWeb Project, a member of The OKGenWeb Project, an affiliate of The USGenWeb Project
- Family History Library Catalog
- Oklahoma County Genealogy (Oklahoma Genealogy)
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Oklahoma County, Oklahoma. Page 561 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
- ↑ "Evangelical Lutheran Church in America: An Inventory of Selected Congregational Records of the American Lutheran Church in Minnesota at the Minnesota Historical Society," Collection Finding Aids, Minnesota Historical Society, http://www.mnhs.org/library/findaids/01009.xml, accessed 10 June 2013.
|This Oklahoma-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More