Online Tuition in the Palaeography of Scottish Documents 1500-1750Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
If you need help reading old Scottish documents, the site titled "Online Tuition in the Paleography of Scottish Documents 1500-1750" provides interactive lessons and practice in reading the old Scottish handwriting.
- Tutorials are available for both the novice and the more experienced
- A coaching manual includes a “problem solver” which aids you when you have difficulty, a presentation of letter forms, a bibliography, and links to other online helps.
- Links to the Dictionary of the Scots Language
- Each week there is a new “poser” which is a document to be translated and a weekly tip.
- This page was last modified on 12 January 2016, at 07:18.
- This page has been accessed 989 times.