Onslow County, North CarolinaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 16:02, 22 December 2010 by Murphynw
|This North Carolina-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
1752, 1786--Storms destroyed many records.
- [Middleton] Brown, Leslie H. "John Middleton of Hampton, Va., and Onslow County, N.C.," The American Genealogist, Vol. 55, No. 3 (Jul. 1979):161-162. FHL 973 D25aga v. 55
- [Walton] Walton, June Roper. Kith and Kin of Willie Adam Walton and Ethel Mae King. Four Oaks, N.C.: J.R. Roper, 1991. FHL Book 929.273 W173wk
Societies and Libraries
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More