Oregon City Oregon Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
Center Contacts and Hours
Address: 1418 12th Street, Oregon City, OR 97045. (12th and Polk)
- The center has a small parking lot as well as on-street parking. There are two entrances. Ring the bell for entrance. If no response within 30 seconds, please knock loudly.
- Oregon City Family History Center
- Tues: 10am-2pm
- Sat: 9am-1pm
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings: First Monday of the month at 2pm
- Family History Library Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the Family History Library Catalog.
- (List additional collections you have such as the types of books and microfilm you have on indefinite loan; though you will not want to list every single item you have. Just give visitors to this page a general idea of your resources.)
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- 6 computers
- 1 microfiche reader
- 3 film readers
- 1 film reader copier
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
The Clackamas County Courthouse: 807 Main Street, Oregon City, Oregon, 97045 The Clackamas County Historical Society: 211 Tumwater Drive, Oregon City, OR 97045 503-655-5574
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.) ----Adding details to a FHC page article.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News