Osage County, Oklahoma GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
1907--Osage County was created 16 July 1907 from Osage Indian Lands.
County seat: Pawhuska 
- Hominy Cemetery, Hominy BillionGraves
- Osage Gardens Cemetery, Skiatook, Osage, Oklahoma Interment.net
For tips on accessing Osage County, Oklahoma Genealogy census records online, see: Oklahoma Census.
LDS Ward and Branch Records
- De Noya
Civil War Battle
The following Civil War Battle was fought in Osage County
Map showing Civil war battles in Oklahoma
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Osage County, Oklahoma. Page 561 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
- ↑ Heritage Preservation Services, Civil War Battle Summaries by State, (accessed 7 August 2012)
|This Oklahoma-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More