Osborne County, Kansas GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Osborne County, Kansas genealogy and family history research page. Guide to genealogy, history, and courthouse sources including birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, wills, deeds and land records, Civil War records, family histories, cemeteries, churches, tax records, newspapers, and obituaries.
|Osborne County, Kansas|
Location in the state of Kansas
Location of Kansas in the U.S.
|Founded||February 26, 1867|
|Address|| Osborne County Courthouse|
423 W. Main Street
Osborne, Kansas 67473-2302
Osborne County Courthouse
423 W Main Street
Osborne, KS 67473
Probate Judge has marriage, probate and court records from 1872.
Register of Deeds has land records. 
1867--Osborne County was created 26 February 1867 from unorganized territory. County seat: Osborne 
- Osborne County was not organized until after the Civil War.
Societies and Libraries
Downs Public Library: Library holdings can be searched in Pathfinder Central. The library may have cataloged unique items related to genealogy and local history, in addition to published works for this area.
Osborne Public Library: Library holdings can be searched in Pathfinder Central. The library may have cataloged unique items related to genealogy and local history, in addition to published works for this area.
Family History Centers
- Family History Library Catalog
- Osborne County, Kansas Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Osborne County, Kansas page 254, At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).