Osceola County, Florida GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Guide to Osceola County Florida genealogy. Birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, family history, and military records.
|Osceola County, Florida|
Location in the state of Florida
Location of Florida in the U.S.
|Founded||May 12, 1887|
Osceola County Courthouse
2 Courthouse Sq Ste 2000
Kissimmee, FL 34741-5188
Clerk Circuit Court has marriage, divorce, probate, court and land records from 1887. 
Places / Localities
- Mount Peace Cemetery, St. Cloud BillionGraves
For tips on accessing Osceola County, Florida Genealogy census records online, see: Florida Census.
Societies and Libraries
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Osceola County, Florida Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- Osceola County FLGenWeb Project, Inc.
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Osceola County, Florida Page 136 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
|This Florida-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.