Oxford County, Maine GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 05:19, 7 September 2008 by Dsammy
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
26 Western Avenue
South Paris, Maine 04281
Created 4 March 1805 from Cumberland and York counties
- 2 counties were created over the years:
- Franklin 20 March 1838
- Androscoggin 18 March 1854
Places / Localities
- Towns: Andover . Bethel . Brownfield . Buckfield . Byron . Canton . Denmark . Dixfield . Fryeburg . Gilead . Greenwood . Hanover . Hartford . Hebron . Hiram . Lovell . Mexico . Newry . Norway . Otisfield . Oxford . Paris . Peru . Porter . Roxbury . Rumford . Stoneham . Stow . Sumner . Sweden . Upton . Waterford . West Paris . Woodstock
- Plantations: Lincoln Plantation . Magalloway Plantation
- Unorganized territories: Milton . North Oxford . South Oxford
- Communities: Dixfield . Fryeburg . Mexico . Norway . Oxford . Rumford . South Paris
- Villages: Dickvale . North Waterford . Waterford Flat
Societies and Libraries
- The Oxford County MEGenWeb Project, an member of The MEGenWeb Project, an affiliate of The USGenWeb Project.
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Oxford County
- FamilySearch.org Family History Library catalog for Oxford County
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News