Oxford County, MaineEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 19:13, 8 September 2008 by Standingve
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
26 Western Avenue
South Paris, Maine 04281
Created 4 March 1805 from Cumberland and York counties
- 2 counties were created over the years:
- Franklin 20 March 1838
- Androscoggin 18 March 1854
Places / Localities
- Towns: Andover | Bethel | Brownfield | Buckfield | Byron | Canton | Denmark | Dixfield | Fryeburg | Gilead | Greenwood | Hanover | Hartford | Hebron | Hiram | Lovell | Mexico | Newry | Norway | Otisfield | Oxford | Paris | Peru | Porter | Roxbury | Rumford | Stoneham | Stow | Sumner | Sweden | Upton | Waterford | West Paris | Woodstock |
- Plantations: Lincoln Plantation | Magalloway Plantation
- Unorganized Territories: Milton | North Oxford | South Oxford
- Communities: Dixfield | Fryeburg | Mexico | Norway | Oxford | Rumford | South Paris
- Villages: Dickvale | North Waterford | Waterford Flat
Societies and Libraries
- The Oxford County MEGenWeb Project, an member of The MEGenWeb Project, an affiliate of The USGenWeb Project.
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Oxford County
- FamilySearch.org Family History Library catalog for Oxford County