Pacific County, Washington GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 23:29, 18 March 2012 by Sandralpond
|This Washington-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
Places / Localities
- Lone Fir Cemetery, Long Beach BillionGraves
- 1890 Veterans
LDS Ward and Branch Records
- Washington Death Certificates 1907-1960 A free internet index to the 1907-1960 death certificates can be found at FamilySearch Record Search, no images are available. A transcribed death certificate may contain such information as name of the deceased, date and place of death, age, gender, birth date and birth place, mother’s maiden name and name of spouse, place of residence, occupation and certificate numbers.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- Introduction to LDS Family History Centers
- Long Beach Washington Family History Center
- Raymond Washington Family History Center
- Family History Library Catalog
- Pacific County, Washington Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).