Pamlico County, North Carolina GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Guide to Pamlico County North Carolina genealogy. Birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, family history, and military records.
|Pamlico County, North Carolina|
Location in the state of North Carolina
Location of North Carolina in the U.S.
Pamlico County Courthouse
202 Main St P O Box 423
Bayboro, NC 25815
Registrar of Deeds has birth records from 1913
marriage and death and land records from 1872
Clerk Superior Court has divorce and probate and court from 1872
- Research in the NC Archives [listing of original & microfilmed records]
- Allen Family Cemetery
- Banks Cemetery #1
- Banks Cemetery #2
- Bay Creek Christian Church Cemetery
- Brickyard Cemetery
- Brinson Cemetery
- Brinson-Harper Cemetery
- Cahoon Cemetery
- Grantsboro Cemetery
- Keel Cemetery
- Rawls Family Cemetery
- Riggs-McCotter Cemetery
- Sparrow Family Cemetery
- Stilley's Cemetery
Census & Tax Records
For tips on accessing Pamlico County, North Carolina Genealogy census records online, see: North Carolina Census.
Civil War Confederate units - Brief history, counties where recruited, etc.
Organizations & Addresses
Wills & Estates
- 1872-1951 - Will Books 1 and 2 (1872-1951) have been digitized by FamilySearch - free.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Pamilco County, North Carolina. Page 511 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
|This North Carolina-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More