Pamlico County, North Carolina GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|Pamlico County, North Carolina|
Location in the state of North Carolina
Location of North Carolina in the U.S.
Pamlico County North Carolina
202 Main St P O Box 423
Bayboro, Nc 25815
Reg of Deeds has b rec from 1913
m, d & land rec from 1872
Clk Sup Ct has div, pro & Ct from 1872
Pamilco created from Beaufort and Craven 8 Feb 1872
- Research in the NC Archives [listing of original & microfilmed records]
- Allen Family Cemetery
- Banks Cemetery #1
- Banks Cemetery #2
- Bay Creek Christian Church Cemetery
- Brickyard Cemetery
- Brinson Cemetery
- Brinson-Harper Cemetery
- Cahoon Cemetery
- Grantsboro Cemetery
- Keel Cemetery
- Rawls Family Cemetery
- Riggs-McCotter Cemetery
- Sparrow Family Cemetery
- Stilley's Cemetery
Census & Tax Records
For tips on accessing Pamlico County, North Carolina Genealogy census records online, see: North Carolina Census.
Civil War Confederate units - Brief history, counties where recruited, etc.
Organizations & Addresses
Wills & Estates
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
|This North Carolina-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News