Pasco County, FloridaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Guide to Pasco County Florida genealogy. Birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, family history, and military records.
|Pasco County, Florida|
Location in the state of Florida
Location of Florida in the U.S.
|Founded||June 2, 1887|
|County Seat||New Port Richey|
Pasco County Courthouse
38053 live Oak Ave
New Port Richey, FL 33523
Clerk Circuit Court has divorce, court and land records
and land recoords from 1887, marriage and probate records. 
Places / Localities
Cemetery records found in the Family History Library
For tips on accessing Pasco County, Florida census records online, see: Florida Census.
- 1887-1916 - Pasco County Marriage Index 1887-1916. Batch M747219 at FamilySearch - free.
- 1903-1927 - Pasco County Marriage Index 1903-1927. Batch M747161 at FamilySearch - free.
- Pasco County, Florida Obituary and Death Notice Collection Free from GenealogyBuff.com. Funerals and obituaries from New Port Richey, Zephyrhills, Dade City, San Antonio, St. Leo and Aripeka.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Pasco County, Florida Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- Pasco County, FLGenWeb Project, Inc.
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Pasco County, Florida Page 136 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Genealogical Society of Utah, Parish and Vital Records List (July 1998). Microfiche. Digital version at https://familysearch.org/learn/wiki/en/images/3/3f/Igifloridamz.pdf.
|This Florida-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback