Pasquotank County, North Carolina GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 21:56, 27 August 2010 by Jenson1
|This North Carolina-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
Many early records are missing.
LDS Ward and Branch Records
- Elizabeth City
- [Broshier] See Lumbroso.
- [de Hinojosa] Hoff, Henry B. "Alexander de Hinojosa and His Descendants in Maryland," The American Genealogist, Vol. 79, No. 4 (Oct. 2004):260-273.
- [Lumbroso] Russell, George Ely. "John Lumbroso (1666-1744) of Pasquotank Co., North Carolina," The American Genealogist, Vol. 59 (1983):32.
- [Lumbrozo] Russell, George Ely. "Portuguese and Spanish Colonists in Seventeenth-Century Maryland," The American Genealogist, Vol. 76, No. 1 (January 2001):50-60; Vol. 77, No. 1 (Apr. 2001):138-147.
Societies and Libraries
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More