Pasquotank County, North Carolina GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 14:01, 26 December 2010 by Genie12
|This North Carolina-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
Guide to Research at the NC Archives (listing of original & microfilmed records)
Census & Tax Records
LDS Ward and Branch Records
- Elizabeth City
- [Broshier] See Lumbroso.
- [de Hinojosa] Hoff, Henry B. "Alexander de Hinojosa and His Descendants in Maryland," The American Genealogist, Vol. 79, No. 4 (Oct. 2004):260-273. FHL 973 D25aga v. 79
- [Gadd] Russell, George Ely. "John Lumbroso Jr. (1666-1744) of Pasquotank County, North Carolina," The American Genealogist, Vol. 59, No. 1 (Jan. 1983):32. FHL 973 D25aga v. 59
- [Lumbroso] Russell, George Ely. "John Lumbroso Jr. (1666-1744) of Pasquotank County, North Carolina," The American Genealogist, Vol. 59, No. 1 (Jan. 1983):32. FHL 973 D25aga v. 59
- [Lumbrozo] Russell, George Ely. "Portuguese and Spanish Colonists in Seventeenth-Century Maryland," The American Genealogist, Vol. 76, No. 1 (January 2001):50-60; Vol. 77, No. 1 (Apr. 2001):138-147. FHL 973 D25aga v. 76
Organizations & Links
- Elizabeth City State University: 1925-2008
- Pasquotank County students at NC colleges - list via the NCGenWeb Yearbook Index
Societies and Libraries
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).