Paul Dingwell Genealogical Collection (FamilySearch Historical Records)Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article describes a collection of historical records scheduled to become available at FamilySearch.org.|
Collection Time Period
The collection consists of loose leaf papers, notebooks, composition books, rough drafts, and workbooks. It includes the following:
- Pedigree charts
- Family group sheets
- Research logs
- Census records
- Cemetery records
- Land records
- Pension records and applications
- Marriage records, returns and certificates
- Lineage records
- Naturalization records
- Index cards containing individual vital, family and biographical information: including name, birth date, birth place, death date, burial place, and some parent(s) name(s). Some have children names with vital data on them.
The Information is from various countries and U.S. Sates including
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
Index cards containing individual vital information: including name, birth date, birth place, death date, burial place, and some parent(s) name(s). Some have children names with vital data on them. Some include composition books, rough drafts, maps, photos, loose leaf & workbooks. Information from Virginia, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, Germany, Holland, Norway, and various other countries and U.S. States.
How to Use the Record
Why this Record Was Created
This section of the article is incomplete. You can help FamilySearch Wiki by supplying links to related web sites here.
Related Wiki Articles
Contributions to This Article
|We welcome user additions to FamilySearch Historical Records wiki articles. Guidelines are available to help you make changes. Thank you for any contributions you may provide. If you would like to get more involved join the WikiProject FamilySearch Records.|
Citing FamilySearch Historical Collections
When you copy information from the record, you should list where you found the information. This will help you or others to find th record again. It is also good to keep track of records where you do not find information, including the names of the people you looked for in the records.
A suggested format for keeping track of records that you have searched in found in the Wiki Article: How to Create Source Citations for FamilySearch Historical Records Collections.
Examples of Source Citations for a Record in This Collection
- United States. Bureau of the Census. 12th census, 1900, digital images, From FamilySearch Internet (www.familysearch.org: September 29, 2006), Arizona Territory, Maricopa, Township 1, East Gila, Salt River Base and Meridian; sheet 9B, line 71
- Mexico, Distrito Federal, Catholic Church Records, 1886-1933, digital images, from FamilySearch Internet (www.familysearch.org: April 22, 2010), Baptism of Adolfo Fernandez Jimenez, 1 Feb. 1910, San Pedro Apóstol, Cuahimalpa, Distrito Federal, Mexico, film number 0227023
Sources of Information for This Collection
"Paul Dingwell Genealogical Collection." ‘’FamilySearch’’ (https://www.familysearch.org) . FHL [microfilm or digital images], [number of reels or digital folders], [reels or digital folders]. Family History Library, Salt Lake City, Utah.
We want your opinion!
Give feedback on two US state pages by clicking on the purple button belowClick Here