Pawnee County, Kansas GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 19:50, 21 December 2011 by Laurelroots
United States > Kansas > Pawnee County
Pawnee County Courthouse
Larned, KS 67550
Vital Records/Records of Pawnee County
- Ash Valley
- Pawnee County Organization Records
- Pawnee County Section of William G. Cutler's History of the State of Kansas
- Kansas Historical Society Kansapedia for Pawnee County
- Souvenir of Larned and Pawnee County, Kansas
Issued by the "Larned Business Men's Association" about 1908. Collection of photos and brief historical sketches.
- Wichita State University Libraries Images of Larned
- History of Browns Grove & Burdett Kansas, 1876-1976
List of names in this out-of-print book (lookups available)
- Burdett High School Class of 1937
Pictures with names.
- Map from Cutler's History of the State of Kansas
- Map from Kansas State Board of Agriculture First Biennial Report, 1878
- Plat Book of Pawnee County, Kansas, 1902
- Atlas and Plat Book of Pawnee County, Kansas, 1916
Societies and Libraries
- Kansas Historical Society
Online documents, images, publications, etc. for Pawnee County
- Jordaan Memorial Library, Larned: Library holdings can be searched in Pathfinder Central. The library may have cataloged unique items related to genealogy and local history, in addition to published works for this area.
Family History Centers
- Genealogy Trails/Kansas Trails Pawnee County page
- KSGenWeb/Pawnee County
- Family History Library Catalog
- Pawnee County, Kansas Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).