Payne County, Oklahoma GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
1890--Payne County was created in 1890. It was an original county.
County seat: Stillwater 
For tips on accessing Payne County, Oklahoma Genealogy census records online, see: Oklahoma Census.
LDS Ward and Branch Records
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- Introduction to LDS Family History Centers
- Cushing Oklahoma Family History Center
- Stillwater Oklahoma Family History Center
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Payne County, Oklahoma. Page 561 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
|This Oklahoma-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More