Payne County, OklahomaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Payne County, Oklahoma genealogy and family history research page. Guide to genealogy, history, and courthouse sources including birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, wills, deeds and land records, Civil War records, family histories, cemeteries, churches, tax records, newspapers, and obituaries.
|Payne County, Oklahoma|
| Map of Oklahoma highlighting Payne County|
Location in the state of Oklahoma
| Map of the U.S. highlighting Oklahoma|
Location of Oklahoma in the U.S.
|Address|| Payne County Courthouse|
606 S. Husband Street
Stillwater, Oklahoma 74074
1890--Payne County was created in 1890. It was an original county.
County seat: Stillwater 
For tips on accessing Payne County, Oklahoma census records online, see: Oklahoma Census.
LDS Ward and Branch Records
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- Introduction to LDS Family History Centers
- Cushing Oklahoma Family History Center
- Stillwater Oklahoma Family History Center
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Payne County, Oklahoma. Page 561 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
|This Oklahoma-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback