Pennsylvania Non-Population Schedule Indexes: Fiche, Film, or BookEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Mortality schedules 1850-1880
- Mortality. Ronald Vern Jackson, A.I.S. U.S. Census Indexes (on Microfiche) (Bountiful, Utah: Accelerated Indexing Systems, 1984). Search 8 indexes the 1850-1880 U.S. census mortality schedules. Also in Ancestry.com online. For a resource guide to using the microfiche index, see Accelerated Indexing Systems U.S. Census Indexes (on Microfiche).
Mortality schedules are on microfilm at the Family History Library and the National Archives. The originals are at the State Library of Pennsylvania. The 1850 and 1860 schedules have also been published.
Agriculture schedules 1850-1880
Agriculture schedules list the name of the farmer and include details on farm implements, livestock, and crops.
- United States, Census Office, Nonpopulation Census Schedules for Pennsylvania; Agricultural Schedules, 1850-1880 (Family History Library films 1602240-301).
The Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission has the 1850 Pennsylvania agricultural census online 1850 images. From their home page, http://www.phmc.state.pa.us go to Research > Agricultural History Project > Agricultural Census Information.
The Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission has the 1880 Pennsylvania agricultural census online 1880 images. From their home page, http://www.phmc.state.pa.us go to Research > Agricultural History Project > Agricultural Census Information.
Manufacturers Schedules 1820, and 1850-1880
Manufacturers schedules (on 21 Family History Library films beginning with 1578849). These schedules contain the names of owners and details about their business or firm. If an individual is listed in the population census with an occupation involving manufacturing, such as a blacksmith, shoe maker, barrel maker, etc., details about the business or firm may be given in this census.
- United States, National Archives, Indexes to Manufactures Census of 1820 (1920?; reprint, Knightstown, Ind.: Bookmark (Firm), 1977)[FHL Book 973 X2m 1820]. The census of manufacturers is published in:
- United States, Census Office, Records of the 1820 Census of Manufactures, National Archives Microfilm Publications, M0279 (Washington, D.C.: National Archives, 1964)[FHL Film 1024492-518].
- United States, Census Office, Nonpopulation Census Schedules for Pennsylvania; Manufacturers Schedules 1850-1880.
- United States, Census Office, 8th census, 1860, Schedule 5: Products of Industry in Pennsylvania, 1860 (Famly History Library films 899751-52).
A list of Revolutionary War veterans including their age, residence, and head of house.
- A General Index to a Census of Pensioners for Revolutionary or Military Service, 1840 (Baltimore, Md: Genealogical Publishing, 1965)[FHL Book 973 X2pc 1965 index; fiche 6046771; Film 899835]. The census of pensioners is published in:
- A Census of Pensioners for Revolutionary or Military Services: With their Names, Ages, and Places of Residence, as Returned by the Marshalls of the Several Judicial Districts, Under the Act for Taking the Sixth Census (1841; reprint, Baltimore, Md.: Genealogical Publishing, 1967)[FHL Book 973 X2pc 1840; Film 2321], 112-26. 1841 edition digitized by the U.S. Census Bureau and Google books et. al.
- Ronald Vern Jackson, and W. David Samuelsen, United States Census of Pensioners of 1840: Index of Names with Ages to the Original 1841 Government Publication (Bountiful, Utah: Accelerated Indexing Systems, 1984)[FHL Book 973 X2pc index 1984].
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.