Person County, North Carolina GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|Person County, North Carolina|
Location in the state of North Carolina
Location of North Carolina in the U.S.
For tips on accessing Person County, North Carolina Genealogy census records online, see: North Carolina Census.
- Flat River. Constituted 1777.George Washington Paschal, History of North Carolina Baptists, 2 vols. (1930; reprint, Gallatin, Tenn.: Church History Research and Archives, 1990), 2:567. FHL Book 975.6 K2p 1990.</ref>
- Head of Mayo Creek. Constituted 1793.
- South Hico River Lower Church. Constituted 1793.
- South Hico River Upper Church. Constituted 1792.
Civil War Confederate units - Brief history, counties where recruited, etc.
- 1792-1966 - Will Books (1792-1966) have been digitized by FamilySearch - free.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Person County, North Carolina. Page 512 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
- ↑ Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
|This North Carolina-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News