Person County, North Carolina GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|Person County, North Carolina|
Location in the state of North Carolina
Location of North Carolina in the U.S.
For tips on accessing Person County, North Carolina Genealogy census records online, see: North Carolina Census.
- Flat River. Constituted 1777.
- Head of Mayo Creek. Constituted 1793.
- South Hico River Lower Church. Constituted 1793.
- South Hico River Upper Church. Constituted 1792.
Civil War Confederate units - Brief history, counties where recruited, etc.
- 1792-1966 - Will Books (1792-1966) have been digitized by FamilySearch - free.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Person County, North Carolina. Page 512 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 George Washington Paschal, History of North Carolina Baptists, 2 vols. (1930; reprint, Gallatin, Tenn.: Church History Research and Archives, 1990), 2:567. FHL Book 975.6 K2p 1990.
|This North Carolina-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.