Personal History Questions for CatholicsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 15:23, 16 May 2012 by Ccsmith
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
Please feel free to add additional questions that would help a Catholic person write a more complete personal history.
- Did you and your family regularly attend Mass on Sunday?
- What chapels did you attend church services in?
- Were you involved in the Mass such as an alter boy?
- Where and when were you Christened and by whom?
- Did you attend Catholic schools?
- Were you involved in any Catholic youth groups?
- Any memorable youth activities you can recall?
- Did you regularly study the Bible?
- Have any thoughts of becoming a Priest?
- Are there any church leaders that left an impression on you?
- What were your feelings about the Church as you were growing up?
- What are they today?
- Are you active in the church today and if not why not?
- What are your feelings towards non-Catholics?
- Any parts of Catholic theology that you would like to comment on?
- Which Pope has had the greatest influence on you?
- Are there any Catholics that have made an impression on you?
- Is there any Catholic literature that has an influence on you?
- If you were converted to Catholicism, describe the how it happened.
- Witnessed any miracles that you would like to relate?
- Have you ever been involved in any Catholic relief efforts?
- Have you ever been to Vatican and what were your impressions?
- Is there any advise you would like to give to your family in relation to the Church?
- Do you think religion has any roll in politics?
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback