Personal History Questions for MuslimsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 18:31, 3 April 2013 by Sandralpond
|This Personal History-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
Please feel free to add additional questions that would help a Muslim to write a more complete personal history.
- What protestant denomination are you?
- Have you always been such or have you changed and why?
- Did you and your family regularly attend Friday services?
- What Mosque you attend services in?
- Did you attend any Muslims schools?
- Were you involved in any Muslims youth groups?
- Any memorable youth activities you can recall?
- Did you regularly study the Koran?
- Have any thoughts of becoming a Imam?
- Are there any Muslims leaders that left an impression on you?
- What were your feelings about the Mohammedanism as you were growing up?
- What are they today?
- Are you active in the your faith today and if not why not?
- What are your feelings towards people of other faiths?
- Any parts of Muslim theology that you would like to comment on?
- Which Muslim leaders has had the greatest influence on you?
- Are there any other Muslims that have made an impression on you?
- Is there any Muslim literature that has an influence on you?
- If you were converted to Mohammedanism, describe the how it happened.
- Witnessed any miracles that you would like to relate?
- Is there any advise you would like to give to your family in relation to their faith?
- Do you think religion has any roll in politics?