Personal History Questions for ProtestantEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Creating A Personal History Personal_History_Questions_for_Protestant
Please feel free to add additional questions that would help a Protestant person write a more complete personal history.
- What protestant denomination are you?
- Have you always been such or have you changed and why?
- Did you and your family regularly attend services on Sunday?
- What chapels did you attend church services in?
- Were you involved in the services?
- Where and when were you Christened and by whom?
- Did you attend any Christian schools?
- Were you involved in any Christian youth groups?
- Any memorable youth activities you can recall?
- Did you regularly study the Bible?
- Have any thoughts of becoming a Preacher?
- Are there any church leaders that left an impression on you?
- What were your feelings about the Church as you were growing up?
- What are they today?
- Are you active in the church today and if not why not?
- What are your feelings towards people of other faiths?
- Any parts of Christian theology that you would like to comment on?
- Which church leaders has had the greatest influence on you?
- Are there any other protestants that have made an impression on you?
- Is there any protestant literature that has an influence on you?
- If you were converted from some other denomination, describe the how it happened.
- Witnessed any miracles that you would like to relate?
- Have you ever been involved in any protestant relief efforts?
- Is there any advise you would like to give to your family in relation to the Church?
- Do you think religion has any roll in politics?