Peru, Lima, Civil Registration (FamilySearch Historical Records)/Known IssuesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
| This page was created by FamilySearch Historical Records personnel. It details problems identified within this collection and answers to those problems.
If you wish to comment, please visit the talk page to post your comments.
Question #1: There is no Province of Lima called Huanec Yauyos. What is the correct browse path for Lima > Huanec Yauyos?
Answer #1: The correct browse path should be listed as Yauyos > Huañec to represent the Department (or Region) of Lima, Province of Yauyos, District of Huañec.
If you encounter additional problems with this collection, feel free to report them at email@example.com. Please include the following information:
- If searching a specific collection: please include the name of the collection; include all search criteria used, including name, event, dates and places.
- If browsing this collection: please include the full path you followed to where the problem occurred. The browse path is located above the Image viewer window.
For example: Peru, Lima, Civil Registration, 1874-1996 > Lima > Lima > Lurigancho > Defunciones 1902 feb-1907 ene > Image 34 of 57.
- If you are reporting a technical issue: please include your operating system and browser version, such as Windows 7 and Internet Explorer.
Your assistance will help ensure that future revisions will be considered.
Return to the Peru, Lima, Civil Registration (FamilySearch Historical Records) Learn More page.
Return to the Peru, Lima, Civil Registration, 1874-1996 collection at FamilySearch.org.
- This page was last modified on 7 March 2015, at 22:03.
- This page has been accessed 493 times.