Philippines Land and PropertyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Philippines Land and Property
Philippine land records are in government departments and sometimes other offices, such as:
- Archives Division, Record Management and Archives Office. Internet: http://www.pnm.my/motw/philippines/3national_archives.htm
- Land Registration Commission (deeds). Internet: http://www.doj.gov.ph/agencies/lra-history.html
- Bureau of Agrarian Reform.
- Local land registration offices.
- Title companies.
The Family History Library has filmed many land records from each province and indexes to the Manila Gazette that deal with land transactions.
- This page was last modified on 6 February 2016, at 23:46.
- This page has been accessed 5,381 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News