Pinellas County, Florida GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Guide to Pinellas County Florida genealogy. Birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, family history, and military records.
|Pinellas County, Florida|
Location in the state of Florida
Location of Florida in the U.S.
|Founded||May 23, 1911|
Pinellas County Courthouse;
315 Ct St;
Clearwater, FL 34616-5165;
Clerk Circuit Court has marriage, divorece, probate, court and land records from 1912. 
Places / Localities
For tips on accessing Pinellas County, Florida Genealogy census records online, see: Florida Census.
LDS Ward and Branch Records
- St. Petersburg
Societies and Libraries
PINELLAS GENEALOGY SOCIETY AND GENEALOGY CENTER OF THE LARGO PUBLIC LIBRARY
The Pinellas Genealogy Society is allied with the Largo Public Library for the promotion of genealogical research and providing free genealogy education. The combined resources of the Library and the Society make the resulting Genealogy Center the most extensive in Pinellas County, Florida, and one of the top in the state.
Nearly all of the educational events conducted by the Society at the Largo Public Library are free and open to the public. This includes the more than 10 clases presented each month, workshops, and monthly meetings.
The society has a website with links to several databases relevant to Pinellas County genealogy (cemetery indexes, city directories, funeral homes, and more), as well as a calendar of classes and special events. The site can be accessed at Pinellas Genealogy Society.
The Largo Public Library Genealogy Center can be found at Largo Public Library - Genealogy Center
Family History Centers
- FLGenWeb Project - free genealogy resources; part of the USGenWeb Project
- Family History Library Catalog
- Pinellas County, Florida Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- FLGenWeb Project, Inc-Pinellas County Genealogy and History
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Pinellas County, Florida Page 136 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, UT: Everton Publishers, 2002).
|This Florida-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More