Piscataquis County, Maine GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|Piscataquis County, Maine|
Location in the state of Maine
Location of Maine in the U.S.
|Founded||March 23, 1838|
|Address|| Piscataquis County Courthouse|
51 E. Main Street
Dover-Foxcroft, ME 04426
Piscataquis County Website
Town Clerks have birth, marriage and death records.
Clerk Superior Court has divorce and court records.
Probate Court has probate records.
Register ofDeeds has land records. 
Places / Localities
Unorganized territories. For further details see Maine townships.
Communities ▪ Guilford ▪ Milo
Extinct or unincorporated towns • Barnard • Blanchard • Elliotsville • Northeast Piscataquis • Northwest Piscataquis • Orneville • Southeast Piscataquis • Williamsburg • Wilson
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- The Piscataquis County MEGenWeb Project, an member of The MEGenWeb Project, an affiliate of The USGenWeb Project.
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Piscataquis County
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Piscataquis County (backup site)
- FamilySearch.org Family History Library catalog for Piscataquis County
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Piscataquis County, Maine page 305, At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ Michael J. Leclerc, Genealogist's Handbook for New England Research, 5th ed. (Boston, Mass.: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2012), 111. At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 974 D27g 2012.
|This Maine-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.