Piscataquis County, Maine GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 19:23, 8 September 2008 by Standingve
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
159 East Main Street
Dover-Foxcroft, Maine 04426
Created 23 March 1838 from Penobscot and Somerset.
- a part was added to Aroostook 12 March 1844.
Places / Localities
- Towns: Abbot | Atkinson | Beaver Cove | Bowerbank | Brownville | Dover-Foxcroft | Greenville | Guilford | Medford | Milo | Monson | Parkman | Sangerville | Sebec | Shirley | Wellington | Willimantic
- Plantations: Kingsbury Plantation | Lake View Plantation
- Unorganized Territories: Blanchard | Northeast Piscataquis | Northwest Piscataquis | Southeast Piscataquis
- Communities: Dover-Foxcroft | Greenville | Guilford | Milo
Societies and Libraries
- The Piscataquis County MEGenWeb Project, an member of The MEGenWeb Project, an affiliate of The USGenWeb Project.
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Piscataquis County
- Family History Library Catalog