Plaquemines Parish, LouisianaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|Plaquemines Parish, Louisiana|
Location in the state of Louisiana
Location of Louisiana in the U.S.
|Founded||March 31, 1807|
|County Seat||Pointe a la Hache|
- 1807--Plaquemines Parish was created 31 March 1807 from Orleans Parish.
Parish seat: Pointe a la Hache 
See an interactive map of Plaquemines Parish boundary changes.
Places / Localities
Neighboring Parishes or Counties
- Louisiana African American Griots Project ~ USGenWeb Project
- Afrigeneas - African Ancestored Genealogy
- LA Tombstone Transcription Project ~ partial records and photos ~ USGenWeb Archives Project
- Interment.net ~ LA cemetery records by county
- African American Cemeteries ~ listing by county
- FindaGrave.com ~ cemetery records with search by cemetery, by surname
|Plaquemines Parish Census Data|
- Louisiana Census Images ~ USGenWeb Census Images Project
- USGW Digital Map Collection ~ USGenWeb Project
Louisiana Probate Records ~ information on.
Louisiana Records and Statistics Information ~ where and how to order information.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- LAGenWeb - Louisiana State Records
- USGenWeb ~ Records, Maps, Archives and Other Projects
- Family History Library Catalog
- Plaquemines Parish, Louisiana Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- ↑ United States Census Bureau. "Plaquemines Parish Quickfacts". http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/22/22075.html. Retrieved 2007-06-12.
- ↑ United States Census Bureau. "Louisiana Population of Counties by Decennial Census: 1900 to 1990". http://www.census.gov/population/cencounts/la190090.txt. Retrieved 2007-06-12.
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback