Plummer Indian Field Office (Idaho)Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This Indians of North America-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
The Plummer Field Office is an operating office of the Bureau of Indian Affairs. Its supervising office is the Portland Area Office.
Indian Tribe Associated With This Field Office
By 1992, the Northern Idaho Agency served the Kootenai Tribe, the Nez Perce Tribe and the Coeur d'Alene Tribe. In that year, a field office was established in Plummer, Idaho to serve only the Coeur d'Alene Tribe.
- ↑ Interior Board of Indian Appeals, Nez Perce Tribe v. Northwest Regional Director, Bureau of Indian Affairs, 36 IBIA 237 (07/30/2001), p. 2, Factual Background. Available online.
- American Indians: A Select Catalog of National Archives Microfilm Publications. Washington DC: National Archives Trust Fund Board, National Archives and Records Administration, 1998.
- Hill, Edward E. (comp.). Guide to Records in the National Archives of the United States Relating to American Indians. Washington DC: National Archives and Records Service, General Services Administration, 1981.
- Hill, Edward E. The Office of Indian Affairs, 1824-1880: Historical Sketches. New York, New York: Clearwater Publishing Company, Inc., 1974.
- Historical Sketches for Jurisdictional and Subject Headings Used for the Letters Received by the Office of Indian Affairs, 1824-1880. National Archives Microcopy T1105.
- Preliminary Inventory No. 163: Records of the Bureau of Indian Affairs. Washington DC: National Archives and Records Services. Available online