Poland, Radom Roman Catholic Church Books (FamilySearch Historical Records)/Known IssuesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
| This page was created by FamilySearch Historical Records personnel. It details problems identified within this collection and answers to those problems.
If you wish to comment, please visit the talk page to post your comments.
Question #1: I get a message which says "Sign in to view this image". Why I am unable to view the images?
Answer #1: Whenever possible, FamilySearch makes images available for all users. However, ultimate rights to view images on our website are granted by the record custodians. Data Privacy rules require that all birth images must be 100 years or older; all marriage images must be 75 years or older, and all death images must be 30 years or older.
Question #2: Is there a way to view images that appear to be missing from this collection?
Answer #2: The images of this collection are direct capture images, which means there is no film to fall back on.
Question #3: When I search for Poland, Radom Roman Catholic Church Books, 1587-1966 > Kielce > Mnin or Jedlnia I find many of the records are not labeled correctly? How can I search these records when the label is wrong?
Answer #3: The correct place, type and date ranges are listed below:
Poland, Radom Roman Catholic Church Books, 1587-1966 > Kielce > Mnin
- One Deaths (Akta zgonów) 1939-1946 are really Jedlnia Marriages, 1922-1926
- Two Deaths (Akta zgonów) 1924-1934 are Jedlnia deaths, 1826-1837
- Three Deaths (Akta zgonów) 1799-1813 are Jedlnia deaths, 1828-1846
Poland, Radom Roman Catholic Church Books, 1587-1966 > Kielce>Jedlnia
- One Deaths (Akta zgonów) 1941-1945 are Mnin Births, marriages, deaths 1811
- Two List of parishoners (Rejestr kościóła) 1731-1852 are Mnin Births, marriages, deaths 1814-1816
- Three Births (Akta urodzeń) 1796-1810 are Mnin deaths 1924-1934
Question #4: When searching, Kielce > Radom > Marriages (Akta małżeństw) 1895-1896, I believe the years range is incorrect. Could you please post the correct year range?
Answer #4: The year range for these records is actually 1896-1898. The indexes for each of the three years are as follows: the index for year 1896 begins at image 128; the index for year 1897 begins at image 270; and the image for 1898 begins at image 423.
If you encounter additional problems with this collection, feel free to report them at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information:
- If searching a specific collection: please include the name of the collection; include all search criteria used, including name, event, dates and places.
- If browsing this collection: please include the full path you followed to where the problem occurred. The browse path is located above the Image viewer window.
For example: Poland, Radom Roman Catholic Church Books, 1587-1966 > Łódź > Mianowice > Births (Akta urodzeń) 1785-1841 > Image 2 of 102.
- If you are reporting a technical issue: please include your operating system and browser version, such as Windows XP and Internet Explorer.
Your assistance will help ensure that future revisions will be considered.
Return to the Poland, Radom Roman Catholic Church Books (FamilySearch Historical Records) Learn More page.
Return to the Poland, Radom Roman Catholic Church Books, 1587-1966 collection at FamilySearch.org.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More