Prairie County, Montana GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Guide to Prairie County Montana genealogy. Birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, family history, and military records.
|Prairie County, Montana|
Location of Montana in the U.S.
|Founded||February 5, 1915|
|Address|| Prairie County Courthouse|
217 W Park Street
Terry, MT 59349
Prairie County Website
|Beginning dates for major county records|
|* For earlier dates, try... Church | Obituaries | Cemeteries|
- Parent County: created 5 February 1915 from Custer
- County seat: Terry 
- Neighboring Counties: Custer | Dawson | Fallon | Garfield | McCone | Wibaux
Emigration and Immigration
Ethnic, Political or Religious Groups
Land and Property
Naturalization and Citizenship
County Clerk has birth, death and land records from 1915; Clerk Court has marriage, divorce, probate and court records from 1915 
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists : United States of America, 10th ed., (Draper, UT: Everton Publishers, 2002), p. 417.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News