Prince William Parish, South CarolinaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Prince William's Parish serves [served?] Beaufort County, South Carolina.
South Carolina's "Anglican parishes were used as election districts and had responsibility for road development, care of the poor, and education."
- Borders Prince George and Prince Frederick parishes. For a map, see: Early parishes in South Carolina.
- South Carolina Archives Summary Guide: Prince William County, available online, courtesy: South Carolina Department of Archives and History.
- Bowers, Gloria Cook Jones. Southern Cousins: Cook, Fennell, and Related Families of Prince William's Parish, South Carolina. Varnville, S.C.: G. Bowers, 1991. FHL Collection 929.273 C771bg
- Todd, John Reynard and Francis Marion Huston. Prince William's Parish and Plantations. Richmond, Va.: Garrett & Massie, 1935. FHL Collection 975.79 H2t
- Sheldon Church, Prince Williams Parish, Beaufort, South Carolina Births or Christenings 1825-1873. FHL Collection 975.7 B2s v. 56-57; Index: FHL Collection 821 Item 15; also indexed in the IGI
- Sheldon Church, Prince Williams Parish, Beaufort, South Carolina Marriages 1826-1876. FHL Collection 975.7 B2s v. 57; Index: FHL Collection 1002591 Item 12; also indexed in the IGI
- ↑ "The Formation of Counties in South Carolina," at the South Carolina Department of Archives and History website, accessed 21 January 2011.