Provo Utah Grandview East Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This Family History Center article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Review the instructions and guidelines for FHC pages.
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
(Add a brief paragraph about your center here and the area it serves. Information in italics below is guidance for you and should be deleted as you fill out the page. Remove italics from other text by selecting the text and clicking the "I" box in the Toolbar above.)
Center Contacts and Hours
Location & Map:
- 1080 N 850 W., Provo, UT
- Our Family History Center is located in the back of the building. There is plenty of parking out back.
- (Link to map using Google or other map sites)
Open Hours: Tuesdays and Thursdays 10am until 9pm Wednesdays 6pm until 9pm
Holiday Schedule: Closed for the month of July. Closed from Thanksgiving until the New Year.
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- Family History Library Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the Family History Library Catalog.
- Approximately 350 rolls of microfilm on extended loan. 60+ books, a large number of microfiche, maps and numerous other genealogical research aids.
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- 15 Computers
- 3 Micro-film readers
- 3 Micro-fiche readers
- 2 Printers
Orientation classes and tours by request.
- Specialized research classes by request.
- Friendly, well trained volunteers.
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News