Putnam County, Florida GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Guide to Putnam County Florida genealogy. Birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, family history, and military records.
|Putnam County, Florida|
Location in the state of Florida
Location of Florida in the U.S.
|Founded||January 13, 1849|
Putnam County Courthouse
410 St Johns Ave; PO Box 758
Palatka, FL 32178;
Clerk Circuit Court has marriage, probate, court and land records from 1849,
naturalization records 1849-1914, miscellaneous from 1800,
cemetery record survey. 
Places / Localities
For tips on accessing Putnam County, Florida Genealogy census records online, see: Florida Census.
LDS Ward and Branch Records
- San Mateo
- 1849-1974 - Putnam County Marriage Index 1849-1974 in International Genealogical Index at FamilySearch - free.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Putnam County, Florida Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- Putnam County, FLGenWeb Project, Inc.
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Putnam County, Florida Page 136 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
- ↑ Genealogical Society of Utah, Parish and Vital Records List (July 1998). Microfiche. Digital version at https://familysearch.org/learn/wiki/en/images/3/3f/Igifloridamz.pdf.
|This Florida-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.