Queensland, AustraliaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
The capital of Queeensland is Brisbane.
Getting started with Queensland research
- Identify What You Know
- Decide What You Want to Learn
- Select Records to Search
- Obtain and Search the Records
- Use the Information
There are many islands off the coast of Queensland. The largest, inhabitated of them are:
- Green Island
- Magnetic Island
- Moreton Island
- Mornington Island
A wiki article describing an onlne collections is found at:
- National Family History Week July 31st to August 8th 2010
Interested in editing or adding to the Wiki? The Queensland page needs you! Here are some simple ways you can add information other researchers need!
- Add useful topics and links for other researchers
- Provide interesting historical notes and information
- Choose an inhabited island off the coast, add links and information about it's people and history
- Choose a region that you love and share what you know about it and it's resources.
- Choose an island and embellish the information
| Bounty Immigrants 1828-1842 Index at Record Search soon |
See and download the Family History Library "Favorites" links, here.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More