Randolph County, ArkansasEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 21:40, 27 February 2011 by Scotstout
|This Arkansas-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
|Randolph County, Arkansas|
Location in the state of Arkansas
Location of Arkansas in the U.S.
|Founded||December 18, 1832|
- 1832--Randolph County was created 18 December 1832 from Lawrence County. County seat: Pocahontas 
Places / Localities
- A Census of Pensioners for Revolutionary or Military Services: With their Names, Ages, and Places of Residence, as Returned by the Marshalls of the Several Judicial Districts, Under the Act for Taking the Sixth Census]. 1841. Digital version at Google Books. 1967 reprint: FHL Collection 973 X2pc 1840. [See Arkansas, Randolph County on page 191.]
- Rejected or Suspended Applications for Revolutionary War Pensions. Washington, D.C., 1852. Reprinted by Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc., 1969, and 1991. Reprints include "an Added Index to States." FHL Collection 973 M24ur; digital version at Ancestry ($). [Includes veterans from this county; Arkansas section begins on page 439.]
Societies and Libraries
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Randolph County, Arkansas Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback