Randolph County, North Carolina GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|Randolph County, North Carolina|
Location in the state of North Carolina
Location of North Carolina in the U.S.
Randolph County Courthouse
Asheboro, NC 27203
Register of Deeds has birth and death records from 1913
marriage records from 1800 & land rec
Clerk Superor Court has divorce and court records, probate records from 1786
Many court records are missing.
For tips on accessing Randolph County, North Carolina Genealogy census records online, see: North Carolina Census.
- [German] German, John L. "Finding the Father of David German of North Carolina and Shelby County, Indiana," The American Genealogist, Vol. 68, No. 2 (Apr. 1993):87-94.
- Randolph County, 1779-1979 (1980)
Civil War Confederate units from this county include:
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Randolph County, North Carolina. Page 512 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
|This North Carolina-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.