Randolph County, North CarolinaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Guide to Randolph County North Carolina genealogy. Birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, family history, and military records.
|Randolph County, North Carolina|
Location in the state of North Carolina
Location of North Carolina in the U.S.
Randolph County Courthouse
Asheboro, NC 27203
Register of Deeds has birth and death records from 1913
marriage records from 1800 & land rec
Clerk Superor Court has divorce and court records, probate records from 1786
Many court records are missing.
For tips on accessing Randolph County, North Carolina census records online, see: North Carolina Census.
- [German] German, John L. "Finding the Father of David German of North Carolina and Shelby County, Indiana," The American Genealogist, Vol. 68, No. 2 (Apr. 1993):87-94. Digital version at American Ancestors ($).
- Randolph County, 1779-1979 (1980)
Civil War Confederate units from this county include:
- Pre-1790 - Pre-1790 Randolph County, North Carolina Wills stored at the North Carolina State Archives are online - free. Website tips.
- 1773-1964 - Will Books 1 to 25 (1773-1964) have been digitized by FamilySearch - free.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Randolph County, North Carolina. Page 512 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
- ↑ "Sandy Creek Baptist Church," North Carolina Highway Historical Marker Program, http://www.ncmarkers.com/, accessed 22 October 2012.
- ↑ George Washington Paschal, History of North Carolina Baptists, 2 vols. (1930; reprint, Gallatin, Tenn.: Church History Research and Archives, 1990), 1:227-228. FHL Book 975.6 K2p 1990.
|This North Carolina-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
We want your opinion!
Give feedback on two US state pages by clicking on the purple button belowClick Here