Rappahannock County, Virginia GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- Main article: Rappahannock County, Virginia
Has anyone studied my Rappahannock County, Virginia family before?
Rappahannock County, Virginia Genealogy Books and Articles
- Locate publications about direct ancestors
- Find the most updated accounts of an ancestor's family
- [Ambler] Pecquet du Bellet, Louise. Some Prominent Virginia Families. 4 vols. 1907. Reprint, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing, 1976. FHL Film 1036136 see also FHL Collection. Index: FHL Book 975.5 D2p index. Digital versions available online: Vol. 2 | Vol. 4 | Index. All four volumes have been digitized by Ancestry ($).
- [Amiss] Ray, Laura Collison. The Amiss Family of Amissville, Rappahannock and Culpeper County, Virginia. Washington, D.C.: L.C. Ray, 1952. FHL Collection 1303284
- [Baggerly] Chase, Addie Bell Baggerly. Descendants of John Baggerly (ca. 1700-1770) of England -- to Montgomery County, Maryland, 1746 and His Son John Baggerly (1737- ) of Maryland and Culpepper (now Rappahannock) County, Virginia, Sometime After 1776. Typescript, 1955. FHL Film 1035568 Item 6.
- [Brown] Burgess, Jane F. "William Brown (1758-1843) of Culpeper and Rappahannock Cos., Va., and His Children," The Virginia Genealogist, Vol. 46, No. 3 (Jul.-Sep. 2002):202-221. Digital version at American Ancestors ($); FHL Book 975.5 B2vg v. 46
- [Burton] Harrison, Francis Burton. Burton Chronicles of Colonial Virginia: Being Excerpts from the Existing Records, Particularly Relation to the Burtons of the Valley of the James and Appomattox; with Especial Reference to the Ancestry of Jesse Burton of Lynchburg (1750?-1795). Hartford, Ky.: Cook & McDowell Publications, 1979.
- [Duncan] Dobson, Mary Ann Duncan. Duncan Research Files of Mary Ann (Duncan) Dobson. MSS. 1975-1999. FHL Film 795593 Item 2 Includes Rappahannock County Duncans.
- [Johnson] Yancey, Dennis J., Don Coulsby, et al. "Johnson Family of Culpepper and Rappahannock, Va.," Yancey Family Genealogical Records Collection of Material. MSS. 1995. FHL Collection 1598293 Item 8
- [Mills] Hackett, John Davis and Kathryn Dickerson Shannon. "Mills Families of Virginia," The Virginia Genealogist, Vol. 35, No. 3 (Jul.-Sep. 1991):215-228; Vol. 35, No. 4 (Oct.-Dec. 1991):284-296; Vol. 36, No. 1 (Jan.-Mar. 1992):34-48; Vol. 36, No. 2 (Apr.-Jun. 1992):109-119. Digital version at American Ancestors ($). FHL Book 975.5 B2vg v. 35 (1991)-v. 36 (1992).
- [Nethers] Noyes, Mary Nethers and Thelma Yowell Coppedge. Line of Arnold Nethers & Ellen Hoffman, Sarah Nethers & Walker Jenkins, Lucy Ann Nethers & Silas Jackson Monroe, Rebecca Nethers & Pascal Jenkins Rappahannock, Culpeper, and Madison Counties, Virginia. 3 vols. Oshkosh, Wisconsin: M.N. Noyes & T.Y. Coppedge, 1980. FHL Collection 929.273 N382nc
- [Randolph] Hill, Christianna and Mary Katherine Hill. History of Mrs. Mary Randolph of Virginia. Typescript. Microfilmed 1978: FHL Film 1036139 Item 25.
- [Yancey] Yancey, Dennis J., Don Coulsby, et al. "Johnson Family of Culpepper and Rappahannock, Va.," Yancey Family Genealogical Records Collection of Material. MSS. 1995. FHL Collection 1598293 Item 8
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback