Rappahannock County, Virginia GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- Main article: Rappahannock County, Virginia
It is anticipated that this bibliography will eventually identify all known family histories published about residents of this county. Use this list to:
- Locate publications about direct ancestors
- Find the most updated accounts of an ancestor's family
- Identify publications, to quote Elizabeth Shown Mills, about an ancestor's "FAN Club" [Friends, Associates, and Neighbors]
- [Ambler] Pecquet du Bellet, Louise. Some Prominent Virginia Families. 4 vols. 1907. Reprint, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing, 1976. FHL Film 1036136 see also FHL Collection. Index: FHL Book 975.5 D2p index. Digital versions available online: Vol. 2 | Vol. 4 | Index. All four volumes have been digitized by Ancestry ($).
- [Amiss] Ray, Laura Collison. The Amiss Family of Amissville, Rappahannock and Culpeper County, Virginia. Washington, D.C.: L.C. Ray, 1952. FHL Collection 1303284
- [Baggerly] Chase, Addie Bell Baggerly. Descendants of John Baggerly (ca. 1700-1770) of England -- to Montgomery County, Maryland, 1746 and His Son John Baggerly (1737- ) of Maryland and Culpepper (now Rappahannock) County, Virginia, Sometime After 1776. Typescript, 1955. FHL Collection 1035568 Item 6
- [Brown] Burgess, Jane F. "William Brown (1758-1843) of Culpeper and Rappahannock Cos., Va., and His Children," The Virginia Genealogist, Vol. 46, No. 3 (Jul.-Sep. 2002):202-221. FHL Book 975.5 B2vg v. 46
- [Johnson] Yancey, Dennis J., Don Coulsby, et al. "Johnson Family of Culpepper and Rappahannock, Va.," Yancey Family Genealogical Records Collection of Material. MSS. 1995. FHL Collection 1598293 Item 8
- [Nethers] Noyes, Mary Nethers and Thelma Yowell Coppedge. Line of Arnold Nethers & Ellen Hoffman, Sarah Nethers & Walker Jenkins, Lucy Ann Nethers & Silas Jackson Monroe, Rebecca Nethers & Pascal Jenkins Rappahannock, Culpeper, and Madison Counties, Virginia. 3 vols. Oshkosh, Wisconsin: M.N. Noyes & T.Y. Coppedge, 1980. FHL Collection 929.273 N382nc
- [Yancey] Yancey, Dennis J., Don Coulsby, et al. "Johnson Family of Culpepper and Rappahannock, Va.," Yancey Family Genealogical Records Collection of Material. MSS. 1995. FHL Collection 1598293 Item 8
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More