Renville County, North Dakota GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Renville County, North Dakota genealogy and family history research page. Guide to genealogy, history, and courthouse sources including birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, wills, deeds and land records, Civil War records, family histories, cemeteries, churches, tax records, newspapers, and obituaries.
|Renville County, North Dakota|
Location in the state of North Dakota
Location of North Dakota in the U.S.
|Founded||June 3, 1910|
|Address|| Renville County Courthouse|
205 Main St E
PO Box 68
Mohall, ND 58761
Renville County Website
Clerk District Court has incomplete birth and death records from 1910,
marriage, divorce, probate, military and court records from 1910;
Register of Deeds has land records from 1910
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Renville County, North Dakota Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Renville County, North Dakota. Page 525 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).