Resources for individual helpEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Connect with others to get answers to your genealogy questions.
FamilySearch Centers - in person help
- FamilySearch offers a network of 4,600 facilities offering public access to genealogical records from all over the world. These range from the world's largest in Salt Lake City to locations in more than 120 countries.
- Volunteer staff at FamilySearch centers provide free, personal help.
- There are also many active Family Search Center pages with in the Wiki. Click on the link the find your country and click on it on down to the nearest FamilySearch Center.
Online Research Communities
- FamilySearch offers more than 100 online communities.
- FamilySearch volunteers facilitate free research within these communities. Find a research community on:
- This page was last modified on 11 March 2015, at 14:59.
- This page has been accessed 41,370 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News