Richardson County, Nebraska GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
1854--Richardson County was created 23 November 1854 as an original county. County seat: Falls City 
- Atchison County, Missouri
- Brown County, Kansas
- Doniphan County, Kansas
- Holt County, Missouri
- Nemaha County, Kansas
ARCHER CEMETERY - Archer was the first county seat of Richardson County, Nebraska Territory. It was settled in 1854-55 and was located 3 1/2 miles northeast of Falls City in Section 36, Township 2, NR 16 also known as Ohio Township. Archer Cemetery is all that remains. Earlier graves were not marked and many were reinterred in other cemeteries.
For tips on accessing Richardson County, Nebraska Genealogy census records online, see: Nebraska Census.
Early migration routes to and from Richardson County, Nebraska Genealogy for European and African American settlers included:
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
- ↑ National Park Service, "(Auto Tour Route) Maps" in Oregon National Historic Trail at http://www.nps.gov/oreg/planyourvisit/maps.htm (accessed 18 July 2011).
- ↑ National Park Service, "(Auto Tour Route) Maps" in California National Historic Trail at http://www.nps.gov/cali/planyourvisit/maps.htm (accessed 18 July 2011).
- ↑ National Park Service, "Auto Tour Route Maps" in Mormon Pioneer National Historic Trail at http://www.nps.gov/mopi/planyourvisit/maps.htm (accessed 18 July 2011).
|This Nebraska-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.