Riverton FamilySearch Library/EventsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
The library offers a free seminar every third Saturday of the month. An opening session is held at 9:00 a.m. featuring a keynote address. Following this session attendees are offered four choices of presentations at both 10:00 and 11:00 a.m.
Saturday, January 12, 2012 / 9:00 a.m. - noon
- Keynote Address - "Newest Features of Family Tree" - Ron Tanner
- “But She Died in Upstate New york in the 1850's - How Can I Identiry Her Parents?" - David Ouimette
- "Indexing" - Brad Jensen
- "Family History for Those with Tongan Ancestry" - Molitika Vaivaka
- "Scanning Images and Using Them Online" - Sarah Morrow
- "Who Made the Bread? Reconstructing Life in Your European Ancestral Hometown" - Peggy Ryskamp
- "Death Records" - Lorraine Bourne
- "Immigration and Emigration Records" - Pat Jensen
- "Presenter and Topic To Be Announced"
Future Seminar Keynote Presenters:
February: Robert Raymond
March: Barry Ewell
April: Paul Nauta
May: Karen Clifford
American Sign Language
The keynote address at each seminar will be interpreted in ASL.