Riverton FamilySearch Library/Saturday SeminarEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
The library offers a free seminar the third Saturday of each month, except for December. An opening session is held at 9:00 a.m. featuring a keynote address. Following this session attendees are offered additional choices of presentations at both 10:10 and 11:20 a.m.
Saturday, February 20, 2015: 9:00 a.m. to 12:20 p.m.
Keynote Address: "Family History - A Family Affair" by Darren Schmidt
- "The Family History Guide" by Robert Ives
- "The Sourcerer's Apprentice - Great tools to help you source your family trees" by Ron Ray
- "Keeping Records (and How to Keep Them)" by Christopher McAfee
- "My Heritage - Making it Work for You" by Sue Maxwell
- "Train the Trainer" by Robert Taylor
- "Beginning Irish Research'" by Joni Kesler
- "Early Handwriting - Can You Read It" by Pat Jensen
- "Navigation of Findmypast" by Sue Maxwell
We are grateful to seminar presenters who make their handouts available on our website. Handouts for the January 16 seminar will be available for two weeks, starting on January 18.
- This page was last modified on 20 January 2016, at 18:32.
- This page has been accessed 22,152 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News